9 Sept 2014

Bob's Dhaba, Jeevan Bhima Nagar, #Bangalore #KickassFood

A colleague happened to stumble upon this tiny hole in one of the by lanes of Jeevan Bhima Nagar in Indiranagar, Bangalore. Address: 494, Star Manor, 8th Cross, Jeevan Bhima Nagar, Bangalore. What a discovery! Bob's dhaba is simple, clean, inexpensive and is thronged by hoardes of office-goers like me during lunch time. So, if you want to cut the queue, you can be as smart as me! I went there at 12.00 noon! The picture of the empty dhaba is a proof of my success story! :) Delicious food, healthy, tasty and home-cooked! Garam garam chapatis served straight from the tava onto your plates! Now that feels like home! I must mention the presence of the transistor that adds to the feel of eating in a dhaba. With old Hindi songs like Raja Hindustani playing in the background, it immediately transforms you to a highway kind of a place where you can eat rajma chawal, roti and onions with green chillies. The wall was even decorated with the Zomato certificate, which happily surprised me! I felt victorious as we paid the bill and walked out, only to see a wave of office-goers on their way to Bob's! My suggestion: A must try for those who love North Indian, home cooked food and want to go easy on the pocket. The only thought that I was left with, was Who is Bob? Yeh Bob kaun hai?



No comments:

Post a Comment